Jo&Isalovebooks

Hello we are Jo and Isa, we love promoting all our favourite Authors, organising Blog Tours, Release Blitzes, Cover Reveals and more. Please contact us to hear all about our promotional packages, we cater for all genres. We also have an incredible review team always ready to read your next story.

Monday, 27 April 2015

The Expose 4 by Roxy Sloane Release Day Blitz




Title: The Exposé 4
Series: The Exposé #4
Author: Roxy Sloane
 Release Date: April 27, 2015



Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK
US: http://amzn.to/1HGp4SQ

                                          UK: http://amzn.to/1z1GXKi

Graphic Designer: Jay Jay



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK




Synopsis


She’s torn my empire apart. Now, my secrets are out — but I still don’t know who I can trust.

Somebody is after me, and they don’t care who they hurt to get their way.

I have to protect her.

I need to possess her.

It all ends tonight.

*The fourth and final part of the explosive serial!*


Graphic Designer: Jay Jay




Author Bio

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment