Jo&Isalovebooks

Hello we are Jo and Isa, we love promoting all our favourite Authors, organising Blog Tours, Release Blitzes, Cover Reveals and more. Please contact us to hear all about our promotional packages, we cater for all genres. We also have an incredible review team always ready to read your next story.

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

CHLOE by Lacey Silks Surprise RELEASE!!!



Chloe by Lacey Silks 

We would be so appreciative if you could please share on social media.

★★★#SurpriseRelease★★★
#Chloe by Lacey Silks is now LIVE!!! Chloe was previously only available in an Anthology so make sure to grab your copy today and prepare to meet Axel Wagner!
I met Axel Wagner at my darkest hour.
He saved my life and reached out to me, offering a chance at a new beginning.
I took it and then ruined it all when I let him touch me.
He showed me compassion.
He taught me love.
He gave me hope.
He was no longer just an employer - he became my everything.
Note: Chloe is Book 5 in the Cheaters Series, however it can be read as a standalone novel.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!

The Hype PR
This email was sent to isagaby75@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend
Powered by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment