Dead Camp Book 1
Sometimes the past refuses to stay buried, and sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass.
BlurbEli is an ancient vampire with an ego the size of a planet and a sex drive to match, but his tumultuous past left him broken, so he hides from humanity and cowers from love, left to endure the crushing guilt that haunts his every waking moment. Even his best friend, Malachi, a ghost who is hopelessly in love with Eli, remains unaware of all that transpired in London. Malachi can never know the truth.
When the Angel Daniyyel pays an unwelcome visit, Eli must face his secrets, secrets that he has tried so long to hide. To make matters worse, a chance encounter with the most beautiful man he has ever seen shatters his beloved isolation, pushing him into the world of the living once more. Something about this strange man seems so familiar, but Eli can’t even remember who he was before he became a vampire, never mind explain the unwanted emotions the enigmatic stranger ignites in his dead heart. So Eli has a choice – return to the world that ruined him, or continue his self-imposed exile with no hope of salvation.
Dead Camp Book 1 Excerpt
Dead Camp Book 2
It is said that the Devil is in the detail, but what if the Devil was in you?
Dead Camp Book 2 Excerpt
Dead Camp Book 3 Excerpt
- Retire to Barcelona where I can write, surrounded by gorgeous Spanish men
- Write an episode for Doctor Who
- Write the next Alien film
- See my Dead Camp series made into a film or a Netflix series
- Go on a world cruise on a Luxury Liner
- Travel around America and Canada (there are some people there I particularly want to visit!)
- Earn enough from my writing to enable me to give up the day job.
- Share a bed with Hugh Jackman
- Be the first gay man to play the role of Norma Desmond in Andrew Lloyd Webbers Sunset Boulevard
- I want a naked house boy to attend to my every need – possibly in the shape of Hugh Jackman or Henry Cavill.