Pre Order Blitz, Barrington Billionaires by Authors Ruth Cardello, Jeannette Winters, and Danielle Stewart
Authors Ruth Cardello, Jeannette Winters, and Danielle Stewart created the Barrington Billionaires; three series that intertwine through characters and plot. They call them synchronized books. In January, we'll start the new year off with a bang with three new additions to the series.
Let it Burn by Author Ruth Cardello
BLURBHis questions will put her in danger. Her love will set him free. Billionaire Andrew Barrington walked away from the lavish lifestyle he was raised in to serve as a Marine. Until recently, he would have said he’d made the right choice. A tragic set of events, however, has him not reenlisting and emotionally hitting rock bottom. Helene Franklin is visiting her uncle as part of an extended vacation in Aruba. She trades her bikini for an office job when he says there is trouble brewing at his clinic and asks her to keep an eye out for anything unusual. Every Marine needs a mission. To appease his family, Andrew heads to Aruba to track down what he believes is a wild goose chase. Expecting to discover nothing, he meets a quirky, irresistible virgin who is just about to turn his whole world upside down. What will they gain and what will they lose when they both decide to. . .let it burn?
iBooks | Amazon I Barnes and Noble I Kobo I Google Play
Connect with RuthWebsite: www.RuthCardello.com FaceBook: www.facebook.com/RuthCardello Twitter: @RuthieCardello Email Notice of New Releases:ruthcardello.com/contact/ Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4820876.Ruth_Cardello
Virgin For The Fourth Time by Jeannette Winters
Release date : January 24, 2017
BLURBCan his love protect her from her past? Bennett Stone has dedicated his life to protecting and saving lives when others failed. The word impossible is not part of his vocabulary. Zoey Henderson has spent most of her life defending herself against her tarnished reputation, as a consequence of her father’s actions. Her five over-protective brothers believe no man will ever be good enough for her. When Zoey experiences some medical issues, the urgency of finding her biological mother becomes paramount. Although her brothers tried and failed earlier, her quest is not one of curiosity. She needs answers, and there’s only one man who will go to any lengths to find them. Bennett has been warned that Zoey is off limits. But no one controls his business decisions and when she calls, he takes her on as a client. When Bennett discovers the information Zoey’s been searching for, he knows he can’t have it all. How can he decide between his pride and their passion?
Loyal Hearts by Danielle Stewart
BLURBHarlan Kalling can shake any security detail her over-protective brothers assign. It is the only thing she’s good at lately. A string of bad luck and worse choices has her believing rock bottom is her new normal. But when one determined agent decides he’s not letting her give him the slip a seductive game of cat and mouse begins. Dallas Rockland doesn’t fail. When assigned to guard his friend’s sexy but stubborn sister he’s determined to protect her, no matter how difficult she makes it. The only challenge: keeping his head in the game when she’s standing close enough to touch. As the heat of attraction begins to smolder between Harlan and Dallas, she soon finds there might be something worse than hitting rock bottom. Flying so high that when it ends, the fall may kill her, but only if the danger nipping at their heels doesn’t get her first.
- I have a fear of whales. All whales. The noise they make. The sight of them (even on tv). I don't think this phobia has a name and I've never met anyone else who feels this way. I blame it on the 3D movie when I was 7 at the Boston Museum of Science. (Thanks Dad.)
- When I get hungry it brings out the worst in me. My friends and family know to keep me well fed. They pack snacks now.
- I can cook but not bake. Not even a little. Not even a box of brownies.
- If there is a song I like it is normal to hear me listening to it a hundred times (give or take) in a row.
- I do not, under any circumstances, read directions. Who has time for that? Making mac & cheese by the seat of my pants for the last 25 years.
- Like a black-out drunk, I have lost hours of my life mysteriously to Pinterest. If you haven't tried it yet... don't. Save your self.
- Before I became a mother, lots of things grossed me out. Now nothing does.
- My favorite food is food... my least favorite food is no food. I love food. (apply the same rule to wine)
- I do not have a green thumb. I have the kind of thumb that kills any type of plant ever given to me. Whatever kind of thumb that is... I have it.